Military Low-Power Mainboard
Our Military Low-Power Mainboard is designed in strict accordance with CPCI mainboard specification, using high-performance and low-power chipset. This Military Low-Power Mainboard has high integration and supports WINXPE and Linux & other operation systems. Military Low-Power Mainboard or IMB_N2600 is a low-power CPCI mainboard with x86 architecture, compatible with PICMG Rev. 2.0 3.0 standard, using the INTEL ATOM N2600 CPU collocating NM10 high-performance chipsets.
- With INTEL ATOM Dual-core four threads lower power consumption CPU. The power consumption of the whole mainboard is less than 10W
- With 2G DDR3 memory
- The operation temperature is -35
- Supporting the synchronization of the three channels displays output: two channels VGA output, one channel LVDS output
- 4 physical isolation GE internet interfaces, 4 USB2.0 COM ports, PS2 keyboard and mouse interface, two RS232 serial ports, 4 programmable control GPIO
- With the perfect fault diagnosis process, it can check DLL by itself, real-time query the status of the network card, battery level, the information on the manufacturer of the mainboard, BIOS version, current temperature of CPU, setting the USB high capacity device enable/ disable, checking the enable status of the USB high capacity device. The self-check program can test CPU, network card, serial portal, battery level, USB status and provide log in order to query.