PFA Films are made from PFA resin and prepared by the technology of thermoplastic extrusion and blowing. PFA Films have non-sticking, heat-resistance, aging resistance, corrosive resistance, non-flammability and good electric property. PFA Films can be solid adhesive for PTFE and a good adhesive for laminating various materials. PFA Films have working temperature up to 260 and are ideal material for circuit board and flat cable. PFA Films also named fusible polytetrafluoroethylene. PFA Films have excellent chemistry stability, low, high temperature resistance, dielectric property, self-lubricating, anti-sticking, incombustibility, aging resistance, folding and cracking resistance are the outstanding characteristic. Its mechanical strength in high temperature is more than 1.6 times as PTFE.
- Thickness : 0.0125mm to 0.5mm Max
- Width : Fold width 1200mm,
- Surface can be treated by chemical or plasma, color can be customized
- electric iron board producing
- F4 wax cloth belt, transmission belt combining adhibiting
- F4 copper board inner adhibiting
- High temperature tape raw material
- Capacitance raw material
- Biology temperature protecting material
- Non-metal compensator in thermo-eletric plant
- Flameproof electric machinery
- Surface protecting materia
- Good adherence .
- Good adherence to mental.
- High and low temperature preservation
- -200~260oC high temperature intensity better than F4
- No-begriming ,and no-stagnant in tube
- Touching point angle=114oC
- Security and insulation
- Under 60HZ-60MHZ high and low temperature , permittivity is 2.1.
- If firing, and will still insulate .
- Volume resistance more than 1018Ωm
- Surface resistance more than 2 X 1013Ω
- Voltaic Arc more than 165 seconds insulation
- High diaphaneity
- Good penetrability in ultraviolet radiation,and lowest refraction coefficient